July 24, 2012
Not really flavoured octopus soup, but has the shape of an octopus that makes it not wanna eat it because it’s so cute!
July 9, 2012
Got these images from here. See how many you can guess
June 3, 2012
I know I am older, but themed parties will Never get old! I wish I had one of these themed birthday parties. Here are some themes and ideas. I got the images from many sources. I don’t want to list them all, but I found all of them on Google Search. Sorry if your picture didn’t get credited =(
1. Alice in Wonderland, my favourite
2. Casino Night
3. Carnival / Circus
4. Hawaiian Luau / Beach / Island
6. Western / Cowboy
May 20, 2012
I was at the bookstore yesterday and I saw this book called “Funny Food” by Bill and Claire Wurtzel. It contains pages and pages of creative things you can do with you breakfast food: fruits, veggies, eggs, waffles, etc. Take a look! Impressive!
“Funny Food” by Bill and Claire Wurtzel
April 15, 2012
Great idea for a summer party or an under the sea themed party.
- 1 two-liter bottle lemon-lime soda, flat
- 4 1/4-ounce packages unflavored gelatin
- 2 drops blue food coloring
- 2 ounces gummy fish
- Place 1 cup soda in a large bowl. Sprinkle gelatin evenly over soda, and let stand to soften, about 5 minutes.
- Place 2 cups soda in a small saucepan over medium heat. Heat until just before a boil. Add the softened gelatin, stirring to dissolve the gelatin completely over the heat, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Add the remaining soda and food coloring, and stir to combine. Pour the liquid into the fish bowl. Using a damp paper towel, carefully remove any bubbles that have formed on the surface. Transfer to the refrigerator to chill overnight.
- When ready to serve, use a sharp knife to make vertical slits in the gelatin; insert the fish in a random pattern to make it look as though they are swimming in the bowl. Keep refrigerated until serving. Serve within 6 hours.
Important notice: DO NOT USE BLUE JELLO POWDER! The water will turn really dark blue and make it look more like a swamp than clear water.
April 10, 2012
Too much awesomeness in one single cake.
April 10, 2012
If you like Dr. Pepper you would like this!
April 8, 2012
Easter treat from my boyfriend’s mom
April 7, 2012
I love stop motion videos and this is one of the most creative videos I have ever seen. Part of being creative is about rethinking about the tools you have and use it in unexpected ways.